Solar nails happen to be a product of artificial acrylic nails. Solar nails resemble a French manicure and are accessible in both natural and pink colors. A manicurist applies the nails in two stages, initial a layer of white and afterward a top layer of acrylic in either pink or skin-tone.
Even though Solar nails are applied at the expert nail salons, you can remove solar nails at home making use of the best possible apparatuses.
- Soak a cotton ball in acetone nail polish remover and wipe your nails enthusiastically with the cotton ball to remove all hints of nail polish. Make use of extra acetone-soaked cotton balls as required.
- File the parts of the bargains nails with a 80-coarseness nail file to get them as short as conceivable without documenting into your natural nail underneath.
- Fill up a glass bowl with sufficient acetone nail polish remover for covering your fingertips when you place them in the bowl. Try not to make use of a plastic bowl since the acetone will break up the plastic.
- Unwrap a petroleum jelly jar and rinse a cotton ball into it. Make use of the cotton swab to apply the jelly to the majority of the skin encompassing each nail. Put extra petroleum jelly on the stack of your fingers with the goal that your fingers are concealed to the principal knuckle.
- Addition your fingers into the bowl just until the Solar nails are shrouded in the acetone arrangement. Soak the nails for 10 minutes.
- Remove your fingers from the bowl, and notice that the top layer of the Solar nails is delicate. Scrape off however much of the top layer as could be expected making use of a cuticle pusher.
- Spot your fingers again into the bowl and soak your nails for an extra 10 minutes.
- Remove your nails and scrape them again with the cuticle pusher to remove a greater amount of the Solar nail product. Keep soaking your nails and scratching them down until the majority of the Solar nails are removed.
- Wash your hands well with cleanser and water to remove all hints of the petroleum jelly and the acetone. Make use of a nail support to smooth the highest point of your nails daintily by moving it in a side-to-side motion to get solar nails off.
However, it is simple; it must be doing delicately and cautiously, in order to avert any damage to the natural nail. These are a portion of the simple approaches to remove solar nails at home. It has been seen that if the solar nails are of good quality, at that point they can be removed effectively (it takes not the greater part 60 minutes).
In any case, poor quality products may set aside more effort to get removed. Yet, if you have adequate time to visit the nail salon to take off solar nails, at that point it is constantly fitting to complete it the assistance of expert nail artists.